Russia Samara Mission

Mission Updates for Sister Brittany Wilson







Thursday, January 6, 2011

Letter from Mission Pres.

Brother and Sister Wilson,

I just got a call from Sister Tedrow and Sister Wilson. All the internet cafes are closed in their area and they WILL NOT be able to email home this week. They wanted me to inform you of this so you would not worry.
We talked about it possibly due to the Russian New Year Holiday which is celebrated Jan 1-10. Sis. Wilson said, "Please tell them next week MAY be the same. I am doing great. Give them my love."
Parents, these two sisters are great missionaries. Thank you.

President and Sister Sartori
Russia Samara Mission


(We recieve this email from Brittanys Mission Pres. on Monday 1/3/11)
Followed by this email by Sis. Wilson we recieved on Tuesday Jan 4th


Hi Mom and Dad!!
So I don't have long! We were able to email for a little bit today! I don't know if I'll be able to next week. They take their holidays serious around here! So first off Happy New Years! 2011 can you believe that? I'm sorry I probably won't be able to get to all of your questions from last week but I'll write you all! I got the Christmas card from Bryce and lacy! Thank you so much! They are so cute! i can't believe how fast they are growing up! I hope you all had a good new years! I went to bed at 10:30pm and was awake most of the night with fireworks going off outside. Fun stuff! We had to be in our apartments by 3:30pm on the 31st and the 1st! Wehad areally good dinner! I'll send pictures next week! Dad, your letter last week was just what I needed! I sent one to you explaing why but thatnk you so mcuh! you have no idea how much easioer it made my week! And yes, Bryce, Dad did brag a lot in the phone call about all the food you all get to eat....yeah I'm pretty sure Applebees Steak and potatoes were brought up and here I am eating meat jello! ;) It was a really slow week. Everyone is doing stuff for the holidays so we had only 5 lessons the whoel week! I do get to see E. Morris every Friday which is good! He's like my little brother from the MTC! It's fun to see how he;'s doing! We're trying hard to combine missionary and ward efforts and some members are on board and some aren't. It's tough someitmes, but the Lord will provide a way for His work to get done! Language is coming...still very slowly. But I'm working on patience, so I won't complain about it! ;) I hate to cut this short but I have to go! I love you all so much! I'm so happy I got to email you! You are such supports to me that I was really bummed when I couldn't hear from you! BUt I get to today so I'm excited to get home and read your emails! I love you more than I can say! Take care and I hope to semail next week! MERRY CHRISTMAS...oh that's just in Russia! ;)Love, Sister Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment