Russia Samara Mission

Mission Updates for Sister Brittany Wilson







Friday, December 9, 2011

December!!!

Hey, sorry I didn't get an email out to everyone last week...very little time! I might not have a lot of time this week either...we have a new way to email President and well...Sister Pitchforth and I are just not that smart when it comes to computers so we spent a lot of our time on that...next week SHOULD be better! :) Ok...President wants us to make a time to call home for Christmas so it's all set by the time we actually call! So...is Christmas morning...your Christmas morning about 8-10am ok? It'll be Christmas night here so I figure thats what we did last time! Let me know if it doesn't work! No...Sister Pitchforth has not fallen yet...close calls but nope...I'm not above tripping her but I'd feel bad if she went home with a broken leg...and she said she would make me feel bad the rest of my life, so I'm just going to let destiny take it's course! :) This week was great! The investigator I told you about in September, young girl, who didn't end up being baptized...she is meeting with us again! I love her so much and that was so hard when she decided against baptism...we agreed with each other that our companionship(work wise) hasn't been the same since then. It sounds weird but true...but we randomly called her and she said she has had so many signs in the last few weeks to meet with us one of them being every time she picks up the BOok of Mormon to read it, that day she sees us on the street. She always wanted to takl to us but didn't. So we called, she asked to meet and she came to church yesterday! She is doing so great! We are of course being careful with it but she's so ready...she just said she wants to know for sure, which is good...its our job to help her realize she has already recieved her answer! She is just so great! I'm really excited to be working with her again! Well i better get going! NOt a lot of time left...Tell Bob congratulations for me! I love you all so much and thank you for all you do for me! Take care this week and TALK to you soon!
Love,
Sister Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment